Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Red Tree By Shaun Tan

Even though this might just be the shortest book that I have ever read, it has picture as well!! I looked further into the book and read over it many times and i have found that when you are feeling out of it and like no one knows who you are or, no one wants you around, there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel and your true friends will help you get to that light. when you get there, all of the other stuff is just a distant memory and you can look back on it. i think that the girl that is in the story helps to convey the stories message and the mostly blank expression on her face helps, because at the end of the story, she has a smile coming across her face, which shows that she has found her light at the end of her personal tunnel.

read this book, awesome message, helps in tough times :D

i blogged about this book because i didnt finish my other book in time.....
Sorry miss.....





Teehee

1 comment:

  1. I know you love this book Haydn and I like your review of it. However, I am REALLY looking forward to your review of Gauntanomo Boy. I hope I don't have to wait too long for it ...

    ReplyDelete