Sunday, May 1, 2011

Everafter

I read this book back in year 8 I think and I don't really remember how I got hold of it but from the first word I was hooked. This is an incredible book that once you start you won't want to put down. I would recommend this book to anyone as they would truly enjoy it especially girls and if they are like me will always remember it and hold this story in their heart.
The story starts of just after a young girl has died she can't remember anything from her life and is totally confused and lost. She is in a dark place and slowly starts to push her spirit around and suddenly she sees lights all around her. When she looks closer she realises these are her belongings she lost from her previous life; and as she reaches out to touch her things she gets dragged into them and goes back to the time and place she lost them. Through these events she learns about her life and in the end how she died.
This is a heartbreaking story that has stayed with me through these years and will always be with me I give this story a 10/10

1 comment: