Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love at First Click by Elizabeth Chandler



This book was good. I would give it a 7/10 mainly because it was sort of predictable. Despite that, its a really sweet book. Well, the name of the books kind of gives it away; but this is a story about a girl(Hayley) that's a photographer for her school football team and she has a crush on one of the players; Flynn. Flynn breaks up with his girlfriend at the same time that Hayley's sister breaks up with her boyfriend which only means one thing. Flynn and Hayley's sister(Breeze) get together mainly because its to keep their popularity up, but theres another reason too which I cannot tell you. The fact that Breeze and Flynn are together makes everything awkward for Hayley and it means that she can't show her true feelings towards Flynn. If I were to say more, the book would be ruined. So you'll have to read it to find out more.

Overall this was a good book and I would recommend it to anyone around my age and anyone looking for a book to read 'for fun' .

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this sounds like your kind of book!! I'm glad you enjoyed it and hopefully someone else will too.

    ReplyDelete