Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

This book was amazing. I'd give it a 10/10 for keeping me up so late at night :/

Well, basically its about Jordan and Courtney. They hardly ever talked to each other until the party. They danced and I think that's where the sparks started flying.

Jordan is a the type of guy that wants to hook up with girls but never want anything serious out of them, till he met Courtney of course ;) .
Courtney WAS madly infatuated with her best friend, but once she meets Jordan, everything changes.

Jordan and Courtney start hanging out even more and get really close. Jordan is afraid to admit his feelings for Courtney. He doesn't want to admit that he loves her because he's not the type to get too attached to a girl romantically.

But one day Jordan catches his mom cheating with his dad with some other guy.
It gets even more awkward when he realises who the person his mom is having an affair with is. o.O

It kind of leads to a big misunderstanding which causes him to lie, then he breaks up with Courtney :( .. But obviously he still loves her, but he can't say anything about it.

The both of them were planning on driving to their new college together(before they broke up) and when Courtney's mom makes Courtney go; she can't do anything about it.. Awkward ...

"A road trip with her ex. Danger ahead"

The book is actually quite straight-forward even though it goes back to before the trip and to the actually trip. It makes it more clear about everything and you can slowly figure out everything that is going on which puts everything together..

I loved this book. And I think anyone my age would enjoy it too (:

by the way miss, if you go look back at the older posts; I posted a review ages ago which was meant for this but you didn't see it. So yeah .. Just saying (:

2 comments:

  1. OK, I thought that I had commented on every review posted on the blog but I apologise if I have missed one. I know you have been a regular contributor (until the last couple of weeks?) and really enjoy your reviews. I will see if I can find it! I hope this book didn't keep you up toooo late - not on a school night anyway!! Have you got a nice collection of romance books to read over the holidays??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes miss. I do. I might do a review on it when I'm done

    ReplyDelete