Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Romance (:

If it isn't about romance, I probably wouldn't even give it a second glance. The only times I'll be seen with a book that has absolutely nothing to do with romance is when it's a book we have to read for an assessment or something like that.

I actually don't know the REAL reason why I 'love' romance so much. It just catches my eye.. and heart :D .. I like the way it describes the emotion and most of the time, it explores the true meaning of 'true love' and 'falling in love' .

I absolutely love books that'll put tears in my eyes. It means that it has a deep meaning to it and I've understood it ♥ .

Though sometimes, its a bit unrealistic but theres nothing i can do. Its just a story :D

Some really AMAZING romance books:

Perfect Chemistry & Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
Tricks by Ellen Hopkins(this isnt fully about romance, but its okay)

Basically all the books in my TOP TEN are awesome romantic books.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Cynthia. I am sure there are lots of readers who would agree with you! Even though I wouldn't describe myself as a fan of romance, two of my all-time favourite books are love stories (Wuthering Heights and Pride and Prejudice) Have you tried the Noughts and Crosses series by Malorie Blackman? You might like it I think.

    ReplyDelete