Saturday, April 30, 2011

BOOK LIST

Sam's TOP 15 BOOK LIST:

Vampire Academy series (cant stand vampire books or twilight but these are awesome)
When the black girl sings
The DaVinci code ( don't believe it and classify it under fiction, also really good)
The lovely bones
My sister Jodie
GIRLS series by Jacqueline Wilson
The Diamond Girls
If I have a Wicked stepmother wheres my prince?
Wake, Fade and Gone trio
And Then Everything Unraveled... sequel
Ella Enchanted
Meridian series
I am the messenger
The Graveyard Book
Spud

p.s. I thought I would be original and have a top 15 and these books are NOT in order because I couldn't decide.

1 comment:

  1. Fair enough! I probably couldn't decide either. This is a very interesting and varied list. I wonder why the Vampire Diaries are so appealing to someone who doesn't like Twilight and other vampire books? I also liked The Messenger and also The Book Thief by the same author. And I liked the beginning of The Lovely Bones but thought the ending was silly - especially the part where she enters the body of the other girl and gets to kiss the guy!

    ReplyDelete