Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TOP TEN BOOKS :)

I'm going to do it in a countdown form. So it goes from least favourite to my favourite.

10)SLAM! by Nick Hornby
9)The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
8)After by Kirstin Harmel
7)Before I Die by Jenny Downham
6)Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
5)A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
4)Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
3)How to Ruin a Summer Vacation (series) by Simone Elkeles
2)Leaving Paradise & Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
1)Perfect Chemistry & Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (theres one more book in the series)

Yeap, thats my TOP TEN :D


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree that you should only put books you really, really like on your Top Ten. I've only read three of these books but know of some of the others. I imagine some of your choices (eg. Twilight and A Walk to Remember) would appear on the "Top Ten" of many readers, especially teenaged girls) Hope you are reading something good this holidays.

    ReplyDelete