Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Ten Book List:

It's technically 22 books, whatever..






1) Pretty Things - Sarah Manning
2) Red Tears - Joanna Kendrick
3) Why Weeps the Brogan? - Hugh Scott
3) It's Kind of a Funny Story - Ned Vizzini
4) Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green and David Levithan
5) The Perks of being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
6) The Mysterious Benedict Society (it's a trilogy) - Trenton Lee Stewart
7) A Series of Unfortunate Events (it's a whole series, sue me) - Lemony Snicket


I had to be honest, I could not think of 10 of my favorite books and I did not want to put any on the list that I did not love 100%. To be fair, because I put two series of books on there, there are really 22.



These are all lovely.
You should read them immediately.




















End.

1 comment:

  1. Great Zoe! Thanks for that list. The only ones I know are the Lemony Snicket ones - quite an unusual series. Hope you are doing plenty of holiday reading. Maybe someone will be inspired by your list to read something!!

    ReplyDelete