Monday, March 14, 2011

The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

I mainly picked up the book because the title was interesting and I also liked the size and font. Some people judge books by the cover, but I judge books by the font and size of the writing.

This book is about a group of cheerleaders that are also a group of friends, busting all the cheating boyfriends. Tessa, the main character, is the leader of the cheer-leading squad and their 'out of school activities'. They are known as the 'Smitten Kittens' . Requests are taken from girlfriends that suspect their boyfriends for cheating. Unfortunately, every single suspect that they have come across have been found guilty.

Tessa is the only girl on the squad that actually has a boyfriend. Over time, the others dumped their boyfriends because they found out that they were cheating. She is shocked when she finds her boyfriends name on the suspect list. With the 100% rate with the cheating, Tessa and Aiden's relationship isn't looking really good. Then again, Aiden is a good guy. Could he be the first boyfriend to be cleared of all charges?

'The Naughty List' had a slow start, which put me off for a few days, before I picked it up again and started reading. As the story progresses you'll find yourself wanting more. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a good book with; girls spying on guys and romance.

I would rate this book 7/10 because if I had another book to read, i would've left this book and never given it a second glance.

*There are other books in the series- #2- So Many Boys #3- A Good Boy Is Hard to Find

:)

1 comment:

  1. I must admit that I no longer read books with really tiny print if I can help it so I can relate to your comment about the font. Are you going to read the other books in the series? Will you reveiw them for us?

    ReplyDelete