Thursday, June 30, 2011

Girls Out Late by Jacqueline Wilson

I chose this book because I was trying to finish the series... I would say it was probably my least favourite book in the series, and would give it a 6/10.. but over all the books were quite good.

This book is about three friends who try and have a girls night out, just at a concert, but things just end up going wrong. Firstly the concert is cancelled and they are far for home, then they get picked up by some strange (dodgy) guys. Two of them don't want anything to do with the guys, but one of them strangely goes along.

What I liked was how the two girls went after their friend, not wanting to leave her alone, even though they were scared themselves. Although their decision wasn't the smartest they stuck together (which is what they do through-out the series) and in the end it all worked out....

1 comment:

  1. Nice review Simran! It isn't unusual for the later books in a series to be weaker than the early ones, is it? I really like your comment at the end about what you liked. This is the kind of response I want you to develop.

    ReplyDelete