Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why Weeps the Brogan? by Hugh Scott

I was trying to straighten out the book shelf in my favorite library and I found this lovely book. Although very small, this book was super interesting. It really kept me wanting to read it until the last page and it had a very 'familiar' feel to it. It's funny because I myself read a lot of reviews about this book after reading it myself and everyone else thought it was boring. Oh well, I loved it.

The only thing I can tell you about the plot is that the main characters in the story are Gilbert and Saxon. They are two children who are trapped in a museum infested with spiders. They have to feed a mysterious Brogan, they hate it so. They do not know anything of the world outside the museum, they are considering trying to break out.

That's all I can tell you without completely spoiling the story.

I give this book a 9/10.
It's kind of strange but I thought the characters were charming and I would read the book again in the future.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Who cares if everyone else thinks it is boring?? This book has obviously really captured your imagination for some reason and that's great! (By the way, what is your favourite library? And why?)

    ReplyDelete