Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

A Walk to Remember is a story about love, life and hope. A reminder to all of us that miracle can actually happen. This is a great novel and if you’re the sentimental type, you’d probably cry at certain parts in the book.

Set in Beaufort, North Carolina, in the 1950s, A Walk to Remember tells the story of 17-year-old Landon Carter, who learns to live life differently after meeting Jamie Sullivan. Initially, Landon is the kind of guy who cares too much about what people think of him. But when Jamie comes into the picture, he only cares about being with her. Things are looking up for Landon, until Jamie drops a bomb that changes their lives forever.

This book has taught me a lesson that with love and support you can go through anything. I will give this story a 9/10 and recommend that everyone should read this book and trust me you won’t regret it.

“Love is like the wind. You can't see it but you can feel it.”

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know everyone seems to love Nicholas Sparks!!! He must be doing something right. I'm glad you enjoyed this and I'm sure lots of other people in the class would too.

    ReplyDelete